Independent Contractor (Full-time) - Bloomington
At Minnesota Counseling and Therapy Center we believe that all people hold, within themselves, the strength and knowledge to make changes in their lives and find healing. We believe our job is to help our clients find strength and knowledge to develop the skills to use them. If you feel you want to be part of a team working towards those goals, join us! We are looking for an Independent Contracted Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LPCC (w/systemic training), LP, LICSW) to join our growing team. Pre-licensed candidates will be considered based on experience.
We strive to provide an atmosphere that is safe, supportive, respectful, and challenging. Professionalism, mutual respect, and confidentiality are the foundation of our practice. We believe that the relationship between our therapist and clients is of utmost importance. We work with people from a variety of backgrounds, life experiences, spiritual beliefs, cultural heritage, sexual orientations, family structures and ages.
Our Clinic Provides:
- Scheduling and administrative support
- Support with marketing
- Use of computers, copiers, phone, and fax
- Team collaboration, consultation, and supervision
- Fully equipped play therapy and art therapy rooms, as well as a furnished office.
What We Expect:
- Provide ethical individual, couples, and family therapy
- Keep current and compliant documentation
- Attend weekly meetings
- Stay up to date on applicable laws and ethics
- Have fun working with a team of colleagues committed to their client’s healing
- Can work 15+ client hours with availability of at least 2 evenings and 1 weekend day per week
If You Are:
- Open to working with children and/or adolescents (prefer experience and training in Play Therapy)
- Open to working with couples and families
If You Have:
- Fully licensed as a mental health professional in the state of MN (postgraduate/pre-licensed candidates will be considered based on experience)
- Experience or training in trauma
- Experience using Electronic Health Records and knowledge of required documentation
- Collaborative approach
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Erin Shobe: [email protected].