Independent Contractor (Full-time) - Bloomington
Minnesota Counseling and Therapy Center is looking for an Independent Contracted Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LPCC (w/systemic training), LP, LICSW) in Bloomington. Pre-licensed candidates will be considered based on experience. Minnesota Counseling provides: scheduling and administrative support, credentialing, billing, EHR, support with marketing, compliance, use of computers, copiers, phone, and fax, team collaboration, consultation, and supervision, fully equipped play therapy and art therapy rooms, as well as a furnished office. Candidates can work 15+ client hours with availability of at least 2 evenings and 1 weekend day per week.
Candidate must have the following:
- Fully licensed as a mental health professional in the state of MN (post graduate/pre-licensed candidates will be considered based on experience)
- Open to working with children and/or adolescents (prefer experience and training in Play Therapy)
- Open to working with couples and families
- Experience or training in trauma
- Experience using Electronic Health Records and knowledge of required documentation.
- Collaborative approach
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
Job Duties: Provide ethical individual, couple and family therapy, keep current and compliant documentation, attend monthly consultation/training meetings, stay up to date on applicable laws and ethics, have fun working with a team of colleagues committed to their client’s healing.
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are. www.minnesota-therapy.com
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Erin Shobe: [email protected].
Administrative Assistant (Part-time) - Bloomington
We are looking for a passionate and personable individual to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and is reliable, energetic, responsible and professional. The purpose of this position is to ensure a pleasant environment for our clients while tending to the administrative duties for a thriving therapy and wellness center.
- Oversee all aspects of administrative coordination
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Prepare communications, such as emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Data entry of bills and deposits
- Maintain confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Proficient with computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior administrative experience or experience working for a clinic is a plus
- A desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm
Location: Bloomington, MN
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected]